Our clients are welcome to leave their testimonials in the Reply box below.  Thank you for your appreciation.

125 Responses to “Testimonials”

1. Courtney Stewart 13 October 2016 at 6:37 pm #

This was the best experience I had everyone was very helpful and made the short sale process very easy
    I was kept informed throughout the entire process

2. Amber Everin 13 September 2016 at 4:22 pm #

We have worked together for years doing these short sales and as always, I can't thank you and your team enough! This deal on South St took literally 2 years to pull off but we did it. Another one for the books-you guys rock!

3. Silvia Salvari 1 September 2016 at 5:23 pm #

Unbelievable work! Very professional staff. Work completed on time as promised. I highly recommend them.

4. Steve C. 26 August 2016 at 5:50 pm #

Sean and his team got our short sale done. Thanks for all your help throughout the process.

5. WAYNE TUTRANI 13 August 2016 at 11:17 am #

A great job was done by Sean and his team !!
    I would use them again if the need arises.
    Highly recommended.

6. Leslie Hammond 2 August 2016 at 10:51 am #

I have been a Realtor for 23 years and have found the last few years very challenging with these short sales. Sean has been a blessing to us in helping us navigate the endless paperwork and drama that comes from dealing with the banks. I would not do a short sale without him . The most recent one he did for me was with Bank of America and the buyer waited until the last minute to close - very stressful for my seller client but Sean and his team made it happen . Thanks Sean for providing this much needed service to our industry.

7. Donna daggett 28 July 2016 at 4:58 pm #

I thank sean and his team so much for getting me through this short sale. Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful through this short sale. I have a friend that is going to be doing a short sale and already told her about Sean and his team, just waiting for her to be totally ready to take the step.Again, thank you all so much for helping me.

8. Joann Francis 28 July 2016 at 2:17 pm #

Sean and his team were the difference between making this happen and not. He was instrumental in helping us structure the contract terms and then stayed in contact with periodic updates throughout the process. I am no longer reluctant to take a short sale listing and believe his involvement means a cooperating agent will be more likely to counsel their buyer to not discount a short sale purchase. GREAT WORK!

9. Patti 28 July 2016 at 7:43 am #

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Loss Mitt Services to any who asked. I was always kept in the loop by the team. Treated courteously if I called with a question and definitely had my stress level reduced by having a third party handle the details. Thank you for everything you and the Loss MIT Team did for me. I am so appreciative of my realtor referring me to you!

10. Joseph Tavernier 25 July 2016 at 5:18 pm #

I would like to say that under one of the most stressful situations in my life Loss Mit Services was great at not making this part of my problems stressful. They kept informed all the time as to what was going. They were also great at answering all my questions and explaining all the things I didn't understand. Thank you very much to Sean and his wonderful crew. Appreciate everything you did.

11. Richard Burton 21 July 2016 at 7:32 pm #

Sean, Ann-Marie and everyone at LMS have done an outstanding job getting thru it and assisting us as well, to get thru all the paperwork and repeated setback's by the bank's these past two years.
    The weekly constant "hurry up and wait" from the bank's (seller's and buyers) and the hassle request's for thing's the bank just got, but because they change who's handling the paperwork the process had to start all over again !
    Well after two full years it is over for us and without a doubt we owe a big thanks to Sean, Ann-Marie and everyone at LMS.
    My wife and I would whole heartedly recommend them to everyone !

12. Lawrence A. Smole 1 July 2016 at 7:34 pm #

My sincere thanks to Sean Wilder and his talented team for the excellent and responsive work and service provided to me! Itt was a pleasure dealing with them every step (and misstep...mine) of the way. In addition to their technical skills, I thank them for their kindness and patience. Highly recommended.

13. Frank Mangiagli 29 June 2016 at 9:47 pm #

Sean and his team are the best in the business. I simply cannot say enough about how efficient, understanding and knowledgeable this team is. Sean will not only explain the short sale process with the sellers - but also is available for potential Buyers or those under contract to guide them through the task of maneuvering through lots of paperwork. With the help of Sean and his crew - the process seems do-able and thanks to the updates and keeping everyone on task, Thanks to all for a job well done.

14. Kassandra 18 June 2016 at 10:05 am #

Sean and his team are wonderful to work with, paperwork, questions, and issues are all dealt with promptly. Turned a nightmare into a successful sale. Thankfully the buyers agent knew of this great business and the effort they put into closing the deal. Thank you

15. Lisa 17 June 2016 at 3:51 pm #

Sean is nothing short of a miracle worker. His knowledge of the industry and policies is impressive, and indispensable to the short sale process. I was so impressed with how quickly he responded to banks or other parties, or to my questions about this confusing process with clear answers I could actually understand! When I was first considering a short sale for my home, he spoke to me on the phone for close to an hour and patiently addressed any concerns I had. He managed every detail with care and attention, and always found a way to solve any issues that arose. I would recommend Sean and his team to anyone in need of these services, and cannot speak highly of him enough.

16. Elaine Smith 11 June 2016 at 4:44 pm #

I highly recommend Sean Wilder to anyone considering a short sale.He takes his time with home owners and explains the process in detail. His knowledge, diligence, and the ability to get the job done is second to none. Thank you for yet another successfully closed transaction. It would not have occurred without your assistance and skill.

17. Roger Kalafut 10 June 2016 at 6:08 pm #

Sean and his associates did an excellent job to get my short sale closing accomplished. His due deligence dealing with the bank was remarkable. If I know anyone in a difficult situation I will give Sean a glowing recommendation

18. Becky Koladis 6 May 2016 at 5:29 pm #

Sean facilitated a closing that was extremely challenging. He is the go to short sale negotiator for every agent I know, I can't imagine how he gets to the finish line but I am grateful that he does. I probably wouldn't take short sale listings if Sean was not the negotiator.

19. Jennifer Hussey 5 May 2016 at 8:39 am #

Sean and his team were extremely easy to work with and made the whole short sale process that much easier for myself, a real estate agent, as well as my seller. I was very appreciative to have them working for us and their open lines of communication. Very pleased with the services and the professionalism of Sean and his team!

20. Patty Kilpatrick 27 April 2016 at 1:06 pm #

Sean and his team always work very hard to help our clients through the Short Sale process. Communication is a big part of it and Sean is always available.

21. Margo Nielson 20 April 2016 at 5:31 pm #

Sean did a great job. It was the fastest short sale closing I have had. He just knows how to do it.

22. Kathleen 4 April 2016 at 1:29 pm #

Thank you Sean for all your hard work and diligence on my short sale. Your follow up was great and you really did all you could , even when it seemed impossible, to make this happen. Great job!

23. Amy Lanks 23 March 2016 at 11:11 pm #

I want to thank Sean very much for seeing this short sale through. He was very good about keeping us informed through the whole process. It was very frustrating but I am so glad it is over and behind us. I would highly recommend Sean to anyone as he gets things done right.
    Thanks again!

24. Mary Beth Joyce 1 March 2016 at 2:48 pm #

There NEVER would have been a closing if Sean and his team were not involved. Anyone with less experience in the short sale process would have thrown in the towel (I would not be at all surprised if Sean secretly dreamed of that every night) long before the home transferred. Seller relieved, 2 Realtors happy (paid), and a Buyer with the home he wanted and waited patiently for. Thank you, Sean!

25. Christine Marshall 1 March 2016 at 10:19 am #

Sean and Tammie,
    I just want to thank you for all your hard work, organization, communication. Your ability and knowledge to hold accountable those who aren't organized and appear to have motives that are not beneficial to anyone but themselves.
    Their high standards and communication skills pull all involved in negotiations to a higher level.
    I also appreciated their ability to explain processing at my level of understanding of these totally
    "foreign" languages and processes.
    Thanks again and I wish you continued success.

26. client 26 February 2016 at 6:58 pm #

Sean and his team are AMAZING! They always go above and beyond. I have used them numerous time and they always come through making dreams a reality. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them as they are such an asset!!

27. Dan Merrigan 10 February 2016 at 1:14 pm #

Sean and his team are the best. They kept everyone up to speed and informed throughout the process while we worked toward closing. They really know how to navigate through the mess.

28. Tina 10 February 2016 at 12:03 pm #

What an awesome experience with Sean during a nerve wrecking time! This collaboration went so smoothly that I don't remember doing any of the work! I provided the docs I needed to provide and in 2 short months, our business was settled and closed in my favor 100%. I would recommend Sean to anyone I know especially if they are looking for a professional and non-stress experience. Thank you Sean!

29. Suzy 10 February 2016 at 11:47 am #

I have used Sean's services for several clients of mine and each time he has been able to close the file so my Sellers could move onto the next chapter of their lives. I think letting a professional deal with the short sale process is KEY in the real estate world. If ever you find yourself in a situation where a short sale would be the best scenerio for your Sellers, I wouldn't hesitate to call Sean and his team.

30. Maggie Hicks 30 January 2016 at 1:41 pm #

Sean was honestly one of the most responsive people I have ever done business with. He always answered my calls, and provided any and all information that I needed. I would use him again without any hesitation. He helped me navigate the short sale process effortlessly.

31. Michelle 22 December 2015 at 12:47 pm #

I am extremely grateful to Sean and his team for an excellent job with my short sale. They made everything go seamlessly, and did amazing work with the bank. I can't them him and his team enough for all their help!

32. Karen 3 December 2015 at 6:44 pm #

Sean Wilder was a God send for us with our short sale. He kept us abreast with all the needed information and explained information in literal terms. I would recommend his staff highly and was impressed with his knowledge of the law and bank systems, Thanks so much again, we really appreciated all your hard work!

33. client 1 December 2015 at 9:20 am #

The Short Sale Gurus! Sean and his team are awesome! Don't even attempt a short sale without the help of his team. From the beginning to the end of the short sale transaction you can expect full communication with constant updates every step of the way. Sean really knows what he is doing and is worth every bit of his fee.

34. Rachel 24 November 2015 at 2:27 pm #

Another success story made possible by Sean Wilder and his team, who care enough to fight for those of us who could never accomplish the work they do everyday on our own. They are not simply speeding up tireless amounts of paperwork, communications, and saving other people time. Every resolution accomplished improves the quality of life, provides peace of mind, and helps to change someone else's life for the better. Truly grateful and so happy to know that there are still people like Sean and his team willing to work so hard to help others. THANK YOU!

35. Mark 19 November 2015 at 8:19 am #

Sean and his team are great! Worked with both my primary and secondary mortgage companies to secure approval of Short a Sale and establishing realistic evaluation of my home's value. Sean kept me informed of all forms and associated timelines required, and then interfaced continuously with the lenders to ensure process moved along. Eliminated much of the stress by doing the work based on his knowledge of the process, versus having to go through it alone. Highly recommend - you won't be disappointed!

36. Tim Dillon 17 November 2015 at 8:43 pm #

Sean and his staff were amazing throughout my short sale. The process itself can be overwhelming, but with Sean and his staff they helped make in painless. I would highly recommend them!!

37. Roberta Hiatt 7 November 2015 at 11:42 am #

Sean and his team were very diligent in getting our short sale done. They were very professional and were quick to repond to any questions and concerns. I would highly recommend them!

38. azucena huapaya 30 October 2015 at 10:30 pm #

I am very grateful with Sean Wilder and Loss Mit Services team for the invaluable work done in the sale of my house. Very professional team and ready to assist. They are the Best.

39. Julie Tetreault 30 October 2015 at 9:46 am #

Sean and his team are absolutely amazing! As a Realtor, he is my most valuable resource when it comes to working with a short sale client. From start to finish you can expect swift communication. He has navigated the short sale process with probably every bank in this country so knows the ins and outs of who to talk to, the required paperwork and most importantly timelines! Short sales are very difficult to predict but his experience allows him to provide realistic timeframes so everyone is on the same page. I've done about half a dozen sales with Sean over the past few years and will always recommend him for his competence, experience, and consultation skills. Thank you!!

40. Nydia Johnson 16 October 2015 at 8:23 pm #

I know that selling a home via short sale is not easy. Sean did an outstanding job In keeping me updated of everything that was going on. When I had a question he always responded my questions promptly. When my Realtor Betsy Purtell told about a negotiator to be able to sale the house on a short sale. I was confused of what exactly Sean job was. AS the weeks went by and I started getting emails from Sean then I knew the extent of his position as a negotiator . Working with various Banks And Mortgage Companies Is Not An Easy Task. This is why I have no hesitation in giving my opinion on his work. Sean wilder is an outstanding professional person who knows how to get the job done. Thank you Sean for your assistance with the selling of my home.

41. Betsy Purtell 16 October 2015 at 12:27 pm #

I am so glad that I was referred to Sean and his team! Prior to working with Sean it would take months, sometimes years, to get my short sales approved. Sean has been able to get an approval on every short sale I have given him and not only that, he has received these approvals very quickly. He handles all of the work and is constantly giving updates. I would highly recommend Sean and his team, you won't be disappointed!

42. Sylvester Jones 15 October 2015 at 10:57 pm #

Sean and his staff were awesome, very professional and patient.
    We were able to get through this process in a timely manner.
    Very courteous and kind.
    We thank them for their assistance on this process....

Awesome !!!!

43. Elizabeth Romano 6 October 2015 at 10:31 pm #

It was a pleasure working with Sean and his extremely professional assistants. For myself, who is not familiar with short sales,(this was my first) I was in contact with Sean and the girls with questions. My emails were answered promptly and I was able to speak with Sean at any given time. The notes he regularly sent during negotiations were so appreciated!! I always knew what was going on. I felt that this transaction went smoothly because of his efforts. I would certainly recommend Sean and his staff as they truly did an outstanding job.

44. Kathy Murphy 11 September 2015 at 3:32 pm #

I would not be able to take short sale listings if I did not know Sean would be able to handle all the lender negotiations, seller consultations and endless paperwork. He has an impressive work ethic, intelligence, and a persuasive way with people that make him uniquely qualified to get you to a closing table. Thank you Sean and wonderful team at Loss Mit Services! Kathy Murphy

45. Marsha Couture 8 September 2015 at 11:41 am #

I have worked with Sean and his team on several successful short sales this year. Sean’s encyclopedic knowledge of the various lender’s requirements and the follow up and ongoing communication provided throughout the process make him and CT Loss Mitigation an invaluable resource when handling a short sale. I can’t imagine taking another short sale listing without using CT Loss Mitigation and highly recommend the team to any agent dealing with a short sale.

46. Melvin L Moore 1 September 2015 at 10:16 am #

Sean Wilder was recommended by an associate and what a great relationship it has been. We have just closed our first short sale that by far has been the most difficult short sale we have faced. Sean, Amanda and his team were able to get a short sale approved not once, twice but three times up to the last minute we could possibly close.
    Sean is very knowledgeable and always is there to answer any questions. We highly recommend his services to any seller who has to short sale their home. He is compassionate and ready to assist...

47. Julianna Rogalla 28 August 2015 at 5:25 pm #

Sean and his team certainly are an asset to the Real Estate Community. I simply cannot say enough about how efficient, understanding and knowledgeable this team is. Sean will not only explain the short sale process with the sellers - but also is available for potential Buyers or those under contract to guide them through this daunting task of maneuvering through the endless stream of paperwork. With the help of Sean and his crew - the process seems do-able and thanks to the updates and keeping everyone on task - even "easy".... Thanks to all AGAIN for a job well done.

48. Colleen 28 August 2015 at 10:45 am #

Just a big Thank You to Sean and his Team for helping us get through our sale. We closed yesterday and such a huge relief and it was done so effortlessly, and all my email! I never met Sean, or even talked to him on the phone! LOL. But he was a pleasure to work with and so knowledgeable and answered all our questions whenever they came up even after hours. His emails kept us calm through the whole process.
    Thanks Again,
    Tom & Colleen

49. glenn kilhenny 17 August 2015 at 12:10 pm #

Very grateful for all the work and deep reserve of patience LMS displayed. Answered all our questions.
    Long process caused by lender concerns and repeated requests for documentation, some of which they had already received.
    LMS team made our part as painless as think they could have.
    Again, I am thankful for having LMS on our side.

50. Julie Corrado 14 August 2015 at 7:24 pm #

Sean and his team work tirelessly to get the job done. They communicate the whole way through, set the right expectations and push through all obstacles. They are the best!!